- 2 mile walk
- Power mindset and win list review
33 minutes interval sprint aerobics on spin bike.
- 10 mins warm up, 1 minute sprint;
- 10 mins moderate pace, 1 minute sprint;
- 10 mins moderate pace, 1 minute sprint.
- 15 reps sit ups x 5 sets
Easy Clean day
- M1: Nutrition Shake
- M2: Greek yogurt and blueberries
- M3: Nutrition Shake
- M4: Greek yogurt and blueberries
- M5: 1 turkey patty with 1 slice cheese, lettuce, tomato, pickles.
- M6: Nutrition shake
- 100+ oz water
What will You do?
What will you do, When life punches you in the face?
Lalonde was an incredible boxer. Ray Leonard came up two weight classes to challenge him… and trouble found him there. Sugar Ray underestimated the raw punching power of the heavier fighter and paid the price… the Olympic gold hero got knocked on his ass. Leonard had met his match. Fifteen thousand fans watching live in Las Vegas that night couldn’t believe it. I was there in Caesar’s outdoor make shift arena, near ringside and I’ll never forget what happened next.
What does a champion do when he’s punched square in the face and knocked on his ass?!
This quick four-minute clip from the fight answers that question.
Do You have The Drive to get up and not give up?
The Drive is a strength you’ll never know you have until you’ve been tested, challenged by adversity, until life has knocked you on your ass. It will or already has, happened to all of us.
What will you do?